Walgreens is a large one-stop shop for all of your home, personal and health needs. This expansive store in the chain is always open and boasts a large selection of everything from makeup to medicine. There is also a 24-hour pharmacy that offers access to the flu vaccine, which can be obtained without appointment through a walk-in visit.
If you order something online, you can have it shipped to the store and pick it up there with no charge. Or, stop in and develop all your latest photos, whether you use digital or old-school film.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking directly in front of the the entrance, with ramps for easy access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Food and drink, prescriptions, medicine, first aid, coffee and baked goods, personal and home care, ink cartridge refill
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Insurance accepted: The pharmacy accepts most major carriers.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Services: Redbox,Digital photo pickup,Open 24 hours,Film Processing,Cafe W: coffee, baked goods and more,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Liquor department,Immunizations,HIV Medication Support
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: 24hrs
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes