Via Veneto Italian Restaurant is a family-owned restaurant located in the Hollin Hall Shopping Center and created by two sisters who were born and raised in the Marche region of Italy, which means that you can rest assured that your meal will be authentic Italian cuisine. Via Veneto has been open for nearly 22 years and recommends reservations for the weekends when the restaurant is busier. Via Veneto also offers beautiful patio seating that is perfect for a romantic dinner date.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 3pm. Dinner: Sun - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 10:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is parking and ramps.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Food and drink
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.viavenetorestaurant.net/menu.html
- Specialties: Italian cuisine
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian
- Signature dishes: Vongole casino, tortellini alla crema
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic