Stratford Landing strives to give students a well-rounded education and challenge all students to develop a lifelong desire to learn. Some of the opportunities for students at Stratford include a daily news show, math competitions, a science fair, discovery garden and opportunities to participate in peer mediation. The local PTA also sponsors several extracurricular and enrichment programs, such as a service club, running club, family night and opportunities to learn art and foreign languages. The school is run by principal Maura Caulfield and 43 other faculty members.
- Hours: Grades 1 – 6: Mon, 9am - 1:10pm; Tue - Fri, 9am - 3:40pm; Hours vary for preschool and kindergarten
- Handicap Accessible: The school is all on one floor.
- Founding Date: 1962
- Number of students: 700
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: None
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 43
- Grade levels: Preschool to 6th grade
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: The PTA sponsors after-school activities and classes for the students including, art, dance, foreign languages and chess club.
- Age range: 5 - 12
- Uniforms: No