Shoppers Food & Pharmacy
Shoppers Food & Pharmacy was established in Oklahoma in 1949 as Jumbo Food Store, and since 1999 it has been part of Supervalu corporation. Shoppers is a grocery store that offers food at competitive prices, including a wide range of international goods. This location at Mount Vernon Plaza is conveniently located near other shops and services in the heart of Hybla Valley. Visit the website to view weekly specials.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 01/01/1949
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Groceries, prescription drugs
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "It is multi-cultural."
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Licensed Pharmacists
- Free consultation: Yes
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Cheese shop, Florist, Pharmacy, Wine
- Features: Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Newspapers/magazines
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 9am - 4pm.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No