Roxana's Sabor Latino
Roxana's Sabor Latino, established in 2009, is a mobile restaurant that offers traditional food from El Salvador. The restaurant is found on the lot of 7524 Richmond Highway. Its most popular noshes are pupusas, elotes locos and pastel de pollo.
A message from the owner: "Come and try typical food from El Salvador."
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 1pm - 9pm; Sun, occasionally here, but call first.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: May 1, 2009
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Traditional Salvadoran food
- General services: Take-out
- Specialties: Pupusas, elotes locos, pastel de pollo
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: It is multicultural.
- Cuisine: Latin American, Spanish
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 2
- Features: Dinner, Lunch