Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn is a value lodging location that is perfect for families and business individuals who are traveling on a budget. Children under 17 years of age are admitted free, as well as one well-behaved pet per family/group.
Located just one mile from the Huntington Metro Station, it is a breeze to get to from the Ronald Regan National Airport by simply hopping on the yellow line to Huntington, and taking a bus to the Red Roof Inn. The hotel offers Wi-Fi, cable and various other comfort-inducing hotel amenities. It's about two miles from Old Town Alexandria, five miles from National Harbor and about eight miles from downtown Washington D.C.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Reach: National
- Parking: Free lot
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Corporate, Group/family, Volume/season
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Level: Value lodging
- Services: Reservations, Room service
- Room features: Internet connection, Refrigerator
- Pets allowed: Yes