Popeyes Famous Fried Chicken
Popeyes specializes in spicy fried chicken with side orders of beans and rice, fries and biscuits. Launched 38 years ago by Al Copeland in Arabia, New Orleans, the chain was spired by local New Orleans tastes and was soon to become one of the top fast-food brands in the nation. This location is found in the heart of Hybla Valley, close to myriad other shops and services.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 10am - 11pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 01/01/1972
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chicken, rice, beans, biscuits
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.popeyes.com/menu.php
- Specialties: Fried chicken
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: It is diverse and family-oriented.
- Cuisine: American, Cajun/Creole, Fast Food, Seafood, Southern
- Signature dishes: Cajun-style fried chicken with biscuits, Cajun battered fries, Cajun rice
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Cajun-style fried chicken and biscuits served with rice and beans.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 13
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual