Kids Again is a consignment boutique located in the Hollin Hall Shopping Center across from the Hollin Hall Barbershop and down from BB&T. Kids Again offers a wide array of children's toys and clothes consigned from individuals all over the area. The items are high-quality and gently used, as Kids Again does not accept anything with stains, tears, or even old-fashioned. Those wanting to consign are encouraged to set up an appointment. It costs $10/year to become a consignor, and the consignor receives 40% of the profit. Items that are unsold can be picked back up by the cosigner or donated to Veteran of Foreign Wars where the tax deduction receipt will be sent to the cosigner.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and ramps
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Children clothes and toys
- Services: Shipping
- Return policy: Store credit for items that are in original purchased condition.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Donations hours: Call for appointment
- Donations policy: Nothing broken, overused, stained, torn, outdated, or recalled. The items need to be clean and gently warn as if they were to be worn by your own child.