Halal Kabob & Curry House, established in 2003, is a restaurant specializing in Indian, Pakistani and Afghani cuisine.
Located in Mount Vernon Square Plaza, which is close to Route 1, it is easily accessible, as well as close to other shops and services.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 01/01/2003
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Indian, Pakistani and Afghani cuisine
- Food & dining options: Halal, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Masala; Samosa; Chum Chum
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It is diverse.
- Cuisine: Indian, International, Pakistani, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 11
- Features: Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual