Denny's originated in Lakewood, CA, as Danny's Donuts in 1953. Today there are more than 1,500 Denny's locations nationwide.
This 24-hour location on Richmond Highway offers classic American dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The wide-ranging menu includes Grand Slam and Slam breakfasts, omelets, pancakes, burgers, sandwiches, salads, soups, steak, seafood dishes and more. There are value, seniors' and kids' menus available.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk and there is handicapped parking available in the lot.
- Founding Date: 1953
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dennys.com/en/page.aspx?ID=1&title=Menu+%26+Specials
- Specialties: Classic American breakfasts, cheese melt sandwiches
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Diner, Fast Food
- Price level: $$
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual