Gary and Diane Heavin, the founders of Curves, opened the first fitness center in 1992 and found an instant niche in the gym market, catering to women only with an unofficial motto of "no make-up, no men and no mirrors." Today, more than 10,000 locations worldwide provide a 30-minute cardio and strength training program geared toward women which guides participants through each step. The computerized CurveSmart system tailors exercises to each guest, setting personalized goals and recording progress. Curves also offers free weight management classes and supplements to help individuals reach their health goals.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 12:30pm, 2:30pm - 8pm; Sat, 7:30am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at ground level.
- Founding Date: 1992
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Membership info: Women only
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Weight loss
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking