Christian Relief Services
The national headquarters for this internationally-established charity organization sits just inside Huntington. A variety of programs allow the charity to reach disabled indivduals in Virginia, disadvantaged Native Americas on their reservations and earthquake victims in Haiti.
To get involved, sign up for the organization's mailing list on its website.
- Handicap Accessible: ramp
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1985
- What makes this community special?: An international charity organization right in your backyard.
- Parking: Free lot
- Scope: International, Local, National, Regional
- Type: Child welfare, Health and Disability, Homelessness and housing, Hunger, International relief, Women's rights