Bryant Alternative High School
This alternative high school offers classes for students during the day, afternoon and evening to allow students to work and attend school at the same time.
The school also participates in the Fairfax County Public School System's career development program. The program exposes students to training in various fields including business and information technology.
The school also provides Project Opportunity, a program to assist teenage mothers in completing high school course work.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm
- Number of students: 300
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Accreditation/licenses: Accredited by the Virginia Department of Education
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 54
- Boarding: No
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Volunteer opportunities through a partnership with United Community Ministries; Dream Catchers, a collaboration with George Mason University that offers students academic support
- Student clubs: National Honor Society, student leadership programs, Multicultural Book Club
- Sports teams: Soccer