Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips has been around since 1969. They are the original seafood fast-food restaurant offering a variety of seafood and non-seafood dishes like fish and chips.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, 11am - 10pm; Sat, 11am - 9:30pm; Sun, 11:30am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: 1969
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Seafood - fish filet, shrimp, clams, chicken, steak
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.pudgies.com/at-menu.htm
- Specialties: Fried seafood dishes.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: British, Diner, Fast Food, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Fish and Chips.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night