Fairfax County police reported a case of illegal peeping that occurred June 3. According to police, the victim reported she checked outside her window after hearing someone making noise. She saw a man looking into her bedroom. The man then ran from the scene.
The incident occurred at 11 p.m. in the 7500 block of Republic Court, located off Arlington Drive in Hybla Valley.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
- An attempted robbery was reported at 8 p.m. May 31 in the 2700 block of Arlington Drive. The victim reported he was walking home from work when two men approached, brandished a knife and demanded money. The victim ran away.
- A robbery was reported at 8:30 p.m. May 31 in the 3300 block of Lockheed Boulevard. The victim reported several individuals attacked him and stole his cell phone. He did not require medical attention.
- A robbery occurred at 3:30 a.m. June 1 at Anker Street and Pace Lane. The victim reported a young man shoved her and grabbed her purse. He fled with the purse. She was not injured.
- An assault was reported at 9:30 p.m. June 2 at Beacon Hill Road and Richmond Highway. The victim reported that another driver allegedly got out of his car and poured a liquid onto the victim. Following an investigation, Milton N. Argueta, 24, of Alexandria was arrested and charged with assault and driving on a revoked license.
- A robbery occurred at 12:30 a.m. June 4 at Pace Lane and Richmond Highway. The victim reported two men approached her claiming to want to speak with her. One grabbed her shoulder and took her purse. The two men fled. The victim received minor injuries.
- A robbery was reported at 9 p.m. June in the 5700 block of Telegraph Road. The victim reported a man entered his business, brandished a handgun and demanded money. The victim gave the suspect the cash, and the man fled the store.