Burglary (blue on map), 6:25 a.m., Aug. 22, 8200 block of Richmond Highway, An employee reported someone entered the business and stole business documents. Forced entry was made through a window.
Burglary (blue on map), 11:55 a.m., Aug. 22, 3900 block of Stoneybrooke Drive, An employee reported someone entered the business but nothing was stolen. Forced entry was made through a door.
Robbery (red on map), 5:50 p.m., Aug. 27, 3300 block of Lockheed Boulevard, A 20-year-old man was sitting when three men approached him. One suspect assaulted the victim and attempted to take an electronic device. The victim resisted and all three suspects fled on foot. The victim sustained a non-life threatening injury. The suspects were described as black males in their 20s.
Burglary/Destruction (blue on map), Aug. 21-28, 7500 block of Republic Court, An employee reported someone entered an empty apartment and vandalized property.
Burglary (blue on map), Aug. 23-27, 1800 block of Edgehill Drive, A resident reported someone entered the residence and stole cash and property. Forced entry was made through a window.
Robbery (red on map), 2:05 p.m., Aug. 28, 7400 block of Fordson Road, A 72-year-old man was walking home when two individuals approached from behind. One suspect grabbed the victim while the other suspect grabbed cash from the victim. The victim was not injured. First suspect described as a tall black male with short hair and the second suspect was described as a short black male with shoulder-length hair.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Larcenies (green on map):
- 4500 block of Colony Court, laptop computer from residence
- 7700 block of Dove Drive, wallet from residence
- 8100 block of Fordson Road, purses and wallets from business
- 2300 block of Huntington Avenue, beer from business
- 7900 block of Janna Lee Avenue, briefcase from vehicle
- 4900 block of Pole Road, keys from residence
- 6300 block of Richmond Highway, merchandise from business
- 6400 block of Richmond Highway, electronic device from business
- 6300 block of Richmond Highway, video games from business
- 6600 block of Richmond Highway, briefcase from vehicle
- 7700 block of Richmond Highway, parking sticker from vehicle
- 7900 block of Richmond Highway, machete from business
- 8400 block of Richmond Highway, laptop computer from residence
- 8800 block of Richmond Highway, wallet from business
- 4200 block of Sonia Court, gun from vehicle
- 5300 block of Tessie Terrace, rims from vehicle
- 6600 block of Tower Drive, cell phone from residence
- 6300 block of Dorset Drive, Ford F-250
- 8700 block of Old Colony Way, 2009 Suzuki GSXR motorcycle
Alexandria Man Pleads Guilty to Traveling to D.C. to Engage in Sexual Conduct with a Minor
Read more police & fire coverage on Greater Alexandria Patch!