The following incidents were reported in the Mount Vernon District Police Station.
Police arrested three for drunken driving on Friday as officers from the Mount Vernon Police District patrolled the area for intoxicated drivers.
Three were charged with driving while intoxicated, twenty five summonses, and 29 warnings were issued, according to the Fairfax County Police Department.
A 32-year-old reported that he was walking and counting his money when an unknown man snatched the cash and fled, according to police.
The incident took place at 7:25 p.m. on Saturday on the 3100 block of Lockheed Boulevard in the Hybla Valley area. Several officers and a police dog were called to search for the man, but no one was found.
Three teenagers were arrested and charged with robbery, assault by mob, and gang participation, according to police.
Officers responded to a reported fight at 8:45 p.m. on Friday on the 3500 block of Robert E. Lee Place in the Hybla Valley area. When police arrived, they found a 19-year-old who reported that several people had tried to rob him.
Anthony Laporta, 18, and two 16-year-old boys, all of Alexandria, were charged with robbery, assault by mob, and gang participation.
- 6800 block of Deer Run Drive in Hybla Valley area: purse reported stolen from residence
- 2300 block of Huntington Avenue in the Huntington area: Drinks reported stolen from residence
- 3300 block of Lockheed Boulevard in the Hybla Valley area: personal document reported stolen from residence
- 6100 block of Richmond Highway in the Belle Haven area: laptop reported stolen from business
- 8800 block of Walutes Circle in the Mount Vernon area: chairs reported stolen from residence