No one was injured during an armed robbery of a business May 17 in the 2900 block of Arlington Drive.
The robbery occurred at 10:15 a.m., according to police. A masked man entered the business through a rear door and displayed a handgun. He then stole cash and fled through the rear door.
Police did not identify which business was robbed.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
- An assault was reported May 17 in the 8500 block of Highland Lane. A 39-year-old school employee told police another man approached him, punched him and then walked away. The victim did not require medical attention.
- A burglary was reported at 7:45 a.m. May 18 in the 1300 block of Collingwood Road. A custodian reported someone broke into the building, stole cash and destroyed several offices. Forced entry was made through a window.
- A burglary was reported at 9 p.m. May 23 in the 2600 block of Arlington Drive. The resident reported someone entered his home and stole fish and meat from the freezer, according to police. It was not determined how the burglar entered the home.
- A burglary was reported at 3 p.m. May 23 in the 7900 block of Andrus Court. The resident reported someone entered the home and stole a piggy bank with cash inside. Entry was made through an unsecured rear window.
- A 2010 Ford Fusion was reported stolen from the 2600 block of Arlington Drive.
- A 2003 GMC Envoy was reported stolen from the 2300 block of Fort Drive.