Friday, December 9
1. Don't let the name fool you. Hollin Hall Senior Center will host its on Friday at 11 a.m.
Saturday, December 10
2. Work out and help a local nonprofit at the same time. Gold's Gym on Route 1 will hold ato benefit Saturday morning at 9:30 a.m. Two spinning classes will be held that morning. Be sure to reserve your bike by calling Gold's at 703-360-1400.
3. The USDA is hosting a at at 12:30 p.m.
Sunday, December 11
4. Donate non-perishable food items to UCM during its
5. Be sure to catch the at the Sunday at 11:30 a.m.