LEARN TO SAIL OR LEARN COASTAL NAVIGATION FROM RICH MILLER WHO SAILED HIS 36 FT BOAT OVER 30,000 MILES IN THE CARIBBEAN. LESSONS ON THE POTOMAC OR THE BAY.
LOOK AT www.sailtheseas.net FOR COURSE INFORMATION AND CRUISING PHOTOS (Ever see a 4 foot lobster?)
SAIL THE SEAS,
LLC...School of Seamanship and Navigation
THINGS WE DO:
1. Learn to sail classes using the 19 ft. Flying Scot sailboat....one-on-one, or up to three students per boat.
2. Individual or small group instruction aboard your boat or the 36 ft. EAGLE, or in a classroom setting.
3. Classes tailored to your needs to bring peace of mind as you plan to voyage beyond local waters, buy your first (or a bigger) boat, or to tune up and improve your boat handling skills.
4. "Sailing The Caribbean" presentations to yacht clubs or groups interested in boating.
5. A "Coastal Navigation Using GPS" course in four sessions to equip you with sufficient hands-on knowledge to safely sail the Chesapeake Bay or around the world.
6. Provide a Coast Guard licensed delivery skipper or crew to get your boat from "here to there".
7. Basic Keelboat Certification (US Sailing Association)...a weekend class for adults.
8. Offer a second opinion when you are selecting a used sailboat concerning possible hidden defects and seaworthiness.
9. Invite you to join the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary and answer your questions.
CALL RICH MILLER, 703 780 3765. EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org