Get fresh economic insights from top experts Thursday, April 3 from 8 a.m. to 12 noon at the 2014 Economic Outlook Summit taking place at Belle Haven Country Club, 6023 Fort Hunt Road in Alexandria.
This event features presentations by top experts in the local economy, real estate, business development, and building industry. Presenters include:
- Stephen Fuller, Center for Regional Analysis at George Mason University
- Louis Genuario, president of Home Builders Association of Virginia
- Jon Wolford, immediate past chairman of Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Ed Long, Fairfax County Executive
- Jerry Gordon, president of the Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
Michael Neibauer of the Washington Business Journal is the special guest moderator.
Discussion topics will include the Dodd-Frank Act, economic regional trends, qualitative mortgages, financing trends, the Fairfax County budget and more.
A hot buffet breakfast will be served. The event is hosted by the Mount Vernon-Lee Chamber of Commerce and the Southeast Fairfax Development Corporation.
- Individual Early Bird Admission: $30/person
- Individual Admission (After March 31): $40/person
- Program Sponsor: $150 (includes two admissions)