Join our growing community of foster, foster to adopt, and respite parents in Northern Virginia!
UMFS is an unwavering champion for high-risk children and is seeking
qualified foster parents willing to care for children and youth that may
be older or part of a sibling group.
Consider partnering with UMFS to empower high-risk youth to reach their full potential!
* In-depth training provided
* Monthly stipend
* Clothing Allowance provided for child
* Medical coverage provided for child
* 24/7 Professional support
* On-going educational opportunities
* At least 21 years old
* Safe, clean home
* Steady income
* Reliable transportation
* Adequate space in your home
* Clean criminal record
* Patience, dedication and love
Our foster families come in all shapes and sizes: two-parent households,
single parents, first-time parents, empty nesters, retirees, military
families, etc. If you feel called to care for children who have lived
through difficult experiences, call 703-941-9008 today, or visit http://www.umfs.org/foster-careadoption for more information.