Last Chance: Register for the Economic Outlook Forum
Five speakers will discuss government and housing trends in the post-fiscal cliff economy.
Spots are still available for the Southeast Fairfax Development Corporation (SFDC) and the Mount Vernon-Lee Chamber of Commerce Economic Outlook Forum at the Belle Haven Country Club on Thursday.
Confirmed speakers include the following:
- Dr. Stephen Fuller, Center for Regional Analysis at George Mason University
- Arthur “Rick” Genuario, Northern Virginia Builders Industry Association
- Dr. Gerald L. Gordon, Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
- Edward L. Long, Fairfax County Executive
- Jon Wolford, Chairman, Northern Virginia Association of Realtors.
Presentations will highlight local trends in government and housing in a post-fiscal cliff economy.
Reservations can be made online at the Mount Vernon-Lee Chamber website.
The event will take place from 8 a.m. to noon on Thursday at the Belle Haven Country Club.