Patch Picks: 5 Local Boutiques
Old Town Alexandria is close, but great boutiques are even closer
Patch Picks highlights editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
Patch Picks: Top Five Boutiques
- Access Bridal Boutique: Located across the street from the Huntington Metro, this boutique offers everything a bride to be could want—dresses to ring bearer pillows to Champagne flutes—and even offers prom dresses for high school students.
- The Virginia Florist: A Belle View standby for over a decade, this local florist just opened a second shop in Fort Hunt's Hollin Hall Shopping Center.
- Kathy's Corner: Looking to buy a gift soon? Kathy's Corner in the Beacon Hill Shopping Center has all the gift wrap, cards and decorations you could ever dream of.
- Richard Carroll: The new kid on the block at Belle View Shopping Center, Richard Carroll—named after married co-owners Richard and Carol Lowi—offers all kinds of gifts and items for all occasions. The Lowis just got back from a trip to Tuscon where they purchased more treasures to stock the store.
- Beads Limited: There's nothing "limited" about the supply of beads at this boutique in the Belle View Shopping Center. Find many types of beads including glass, mineral and even African trade beads.