Man, 18, Arrested For Peeping, Unlawful Entry Near Mount Vernon Plaza
The following arrest information was supplied by the Fairfax County police department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Police arrested Bair J. Henry, 18, of Lorton for unlawful entry and peeping in the 7700 block of Thrush Court. On Feb. 9 at around 2:50 a.m., he attempted to enter his victim's home and was reportedly watching her through a window, according to police.
- Three men reportedly robbed a 23-year-old woman at the intersection of Fort Drive and Williamsburg Road near the Huntington Metro station on Feb. 15 at around 9:40 p.m. Police say the men took the woman's purse and fled the area. The woman was not injured.
- Two women were charged with unlawful entry in an incident in the 6400 block of The Parkway on Feb. 9 at around 2:30 a.m. A resident was alerted to voices in her home and went downstairs to discover two women fleeing her home. Whitney P. Waits, 20, and Rachel M. Rojas, 24, both of Alexandria, were charged. In addition to unlawful entry, Waits was also charged with illegal possession of alchohol.
- A woman in the 7200 block of Harrison Lane reported her iPad stolen from her apartment. The burglary timestamp is Feb. 9 at 6:30 a.m.
- An Alexandria man was allegedly in a fight with two patrons in the parking lot at the T.G.I. Friday's shortly after midnight on Feb. 18. Anthony Louis, 25, was charged with obstruction of justice and disorderly conduct.
Mount Vernon Incidents
- A man with a gun robbed a man of his wallet in the 8300 block of Brockham Drive on Feb. 12, at around 8 p.m, according to police. The suspect was described as black, 5 feet 7 inches and 150 lbs.
- Police say a 19-year-old woman was approached and assaulted by a group of young girls in the 3400 block of Great Lakes Street on Feb. 13 at around 5:10 p.m. The victim received minor injuries and didn't require medical attention.
- Hired security for a local community in the 3400 block of Buckman Road stopped a man on Feb. 18 at around 12:40 a.m. for suspicious acitivty. According to police, Eugene Garrett, 48, of Alexandria, was trying to steal an air conditioning unit and charged him for attempted larceny with intent to sell and possession of "burglarious tools."