Fairfax County officials will continue to provide assistance for Huntington residents affected by the flooding of Sept. 8, but the county's on-site services at the Huntington Community Center has ended.
According to an Office of Emergency Management's blog post, county staff vacated the community center on Sunday at 8 p.m.
County services are still available at the following phone numbers Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.:
- Coordinated Services Planning: 703-222-0880
- Health Department: 703-246-2411
- Permitting: 703-222-0801 (All disaster/flood related permits are at no cost.)
- Inspectors Office: 703-631-5101 (Please identify yourself as a Huntington resident.)
- Inspections Request: 703-222-0455 (Automated phone line is available 24/7.)
- Debris Removal: 703-802-3322
- Washington Gas: 703-750-1000 (Please identify yourself as a Huntington resident.)
- Dominion Power (electricity): 866-366-4357
- Consumer Affairs: 703-222-8435
- Flood Damage Reports: 571-350-1000
The Red Cross will be at the community center to provide hot meals through Tuesday, Sept. 20.